A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ahhhh the weekend is near….

Such a heavenly word…. Weekend.

I live for the weekend. Two days where I don’t have to get out of bed at the crack of dawn to drag my exhausted behind to a mind-numbing job. Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate my job but it can be quite repetitive. Such is the life of a manual labourer (hoping to break free of this soon though). I tend to find my mind wandering quite a lot while at work. Sometimes that can be a good thing because it can make the time pass faster, when I get into a fantastic daydream, but other times it can make the time seem much longer when I start to worry about life. 

My mind can be a scary place. I tend to over think a lot of things. I will start on a good thought and then it snowballs until I get to the worst possible scenario. Not pretty, especially when I can burst into tears and leave people around me wondering what the hell happened. I don’t like these days. Some are better than others of course. I am the youngest out of the people I work with so that also makes it hard. I have different views and thoughts to those that work with me. Makes it hard to talk to them sometimes but I try. That is all you can do sometimes, just try.

This will be a busy weekend for me. I have some shopping to do and some things to make. I have a potluck with my girlfriends on Sunday afternoon so I am really looking forward to that. At some point we also have to fit in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Our son wanted to see that with some friends for his birthday and we will be tagging along (sitting in a different part of the theatre of course) because I haven’t missed a movie yet.

I just hope that I have the energy to make it through the weekend. I have felt my energy level dropping lately. The last few months have been pretty mentally draining. Maybe I will share some of what has been going on soon here but right now I am trying to concentrate on the present. I know I have been missing a day here and there and I am sorry for this. I have actually come home a couple of nights this week and passed out from exhaustion and slept right on through. Like I said I have been through a lot these past few months and I think my body is trying to tell me something. I had been having a lot of trouble sleeping so I think my body has said “enough is enough” and is making me rest. It is just hard to do when there is so much to do. Such is life though.

Well I should sign off for now. Until next time, take care my lovelies.

 

Arawynn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment