A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Monday, October 24, 2011

Taco Naan Pizza

I know I already blogged today but I had made this for dinner and just had to share.
1a
“The Husband” and The Boy had Taco Salad while I chose to make a pizza instead so I am sure you can get at least 4 pizzas if not more from the following ingredients.
  • Package of Garlic (or regular, I am a Garlic lover) Naan Bread
  • 1 lb of lean ground beef
  • 1/2 each, Yellow, Red and Orange Bell Peppers, diced
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • Salsa (your choice, I used Medium)
  • Shredded Cheese (whatever kind you like, I used pre-shredded taco cheese that “the Husband” bought with jalapenos in it,)

  1. Preheat oven to about 400 degrees celsius
  2. Cook ground beef thoroughl, over medium-highheat and drain
  3. Add peppers and onion to the pan, stirring frequently to make sure they don’t burn, when onion is translucent, add ground beef back in and mix well
  4. Place Naan bread on cookie sheet, take a spoonful of salsa and spread it over the Naan bread like you would pizza sauce.
  5. Add meat mixture, as much or as little as you wish, evenly over bread. I am a meat loving girl so I put a lot on my pizza ^.~
  6. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top, as much or as little as you want I am also a girl that loves her cheese so there is a lot on mine >.<
  7. Put in oven on middle rack until cheese is melted. Make sure to keep an eye on it since it doesn’t take long at all and can burn quickly.  
  8. Remove from oven and let cool before Nom Nomming your delicious pizza.
This is definitely not a calorie friendly meal but it is damn good to eat. I add salt and pepper to mine. Great thing is you can add or omit anything you wish and make different combos to change it up. Definitely something I will be trying again. Hope you enjoy.
If you brave this yourselves, please return and let me know what you thought and any changes you made. I am now going to do 1000 sit ups to try and work off all the calories I just ingested *lol*
Hugs and Smoochies from the Madhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment