A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cheers to the freakin weekend!!!!

Another weekend is here and almost gone.
This has been my theme song this past few weeks.
Cheers...I'll drink to that! ~ Rihanna
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah
Cheers to the freaking weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don’t let the bastards get you down
Turn it around with another round
There’s a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and
I drink to that, I drink to that, I drink to that
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Life’s too short to be sitting around miserable
People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah
Got a drink on my mind and my mind on my money, yeah
Looking so bomb, gonna find me a honey
Got my Ray-Bans on and I’m feeling hella cool tonight, yeah
Everybody’s vibing so don’t nobody start a fight, yeah-ah-ah-ah
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

(Chorus)
Cheers to the freaking weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don’t let the bastards get you down
Turn it around with another round
There’s a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and
I drink to that, I drink to that
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

‘Bout to hop on the bar, put it all on my card tonight, yeah
Might be mad in the morning but you know we goin hard tonight
It’s getting Coyote Ugly up in here, no Tyra
It’s only up from here, no downward spiral
Got my Ray-Bans on and I’m feeling hella cool tonight, yeah
Everybody’s vibing so don’t nobody start a fight, yeah (yeah yeah)

(Chorus)
Cheers to the freaking weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don’t let the bastards get you down
Turn it around with another round
There’s a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and
I drink to that, I drink to that
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Cheers to the freaking weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Don’t let the bastards get you down
Turn it around with another round
There’s a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and
I drink to that, I drink to that, I drink to that, I drink to that
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

And I drink to that

So this weekend has been pretty good. Didn’t end up doing much Friday night. Just relaxed with “the teen”. Did some dancing around the living room to relieve some stress, talked to my mother a zillion times and my dad managed to get a call in there as well. They are both worried about me and hate being so far away with everything going on in my life right now. My life pretty much imploded and everyone is feeling the fall out. But life goes on.
Today I decided I wanted to accomplish something and get a work out while doing it so I tackled my backyard. OMG it was horrible out there. I basically had a fit a couple of years ago and screamed out my back door that the squirrels could have the damn backyard and that I was done with it. I pretty much hadn’t touched it since. Oh boy do I regret that. I felt like I was pulling up ancient vines and other stuff that had gotten lost in the mess of ferns, lilies and weeds.
Two yard waste bags, a bundle of wooden sticks and branches and a garbage bag later I was finally able to see the dirt for the first time in 4 years. I felt pretty good after getting rid of all the junk. Came across some creepy looking bugs and spiders while cleaning as well. *shudder* My kitty watched me from the window while “the teen” would pop his face up every so often to see if I was still alive out in the jungle. It was so cute having my two babies watching me work. Now next year I might bribe “the teen” into doing it, if we are still here that is.
I can already feel my legs getting sore. I know I will be hurting in the morning when I wake up. I pray that I don’t land on my face when I step out of bed like I did the last time I did yard work. I figured I would take advantage of the fact that the snow melted and we had pretty nice temps out for yard work. I don’t have any Christmas lights to put up outside after all.
Tomorrow “the teen” and I might just tackle the tree, not literally of course, Hmmm come to think of it I might want to clear that up with “the teen” first. He has been bugging me to put it up this past week. I would love to get it up and out of the way so I am not rushing a couple of days before Christmas. Eeek Christmas is in under a month. *starts to panic*
Ooo another project we are going to attempt tomorrow is making individual Apple Crisp. I have a recipe somewhere around here and “the teen” has been itching to try out a recipe since he says it is science for the kitchen and he loves science. It helps we have a tonne of apples in the fridge that need to be used. Mmmmm I can smell it now. I might document the process and blog about it tomorrow.
Well I am off to slumberland. Hope to dream of some hot, smexy men. ^.~ Remember, life’s too short to be sitting around miserable, people are going to talk whether you be doing bad or good.  Don’t let the bastards get ya down ^.~
Hugs and smoochies from the Madhouse
what I am living by at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment