A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Rose Petal Candle Holder

Like so many others I seem to be addicted to Pinterest. I love things that I can do where I don't have a mess of papers lying around and that get misplaced. Pinterest is amazing for organizing stuff and being able to find it again. I wanted to actually make some stuff I have come across on Pinterest and I thought I would give this a try. 

Being the crafty (read frugal) person I am I wanted to use things I already had on hand instead of purchasing new items just to make it. I still have thousands of red rose petals left over from when I got married seven years ago (wow has it been that long) and a glass vase that I didn't mind destroying remodelling. So I grabbed my petals, vase and my trusty glue gun and set to work. I ended up with this 



I kind of like how it turned out. I am a sucker for red and for using stuff on hand it cost me absolutely zip so that is a BIG happy dance moment for me. 

I have other projects in the works and I will be sharing them soon, right now I am off to get breakfast because I am a hungry girl. Happy Sunday all. 

Hugs and Smoochies

Arawynn <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment