A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Friday, January 25, 2013

365 Bust....

In fitting Madhouse style my 365 photo project has failed again. I just haven't had the urge to touch my camera lately. Nothing really has inspired me to take photos lately and I don't want to just take pics for the sake of taking pics since all that seems to do is leave me feeling unhappy about my photos. I still carry my camera on me in case I see something that is photo worthy. Maybe I will come out of this photo dry spell I am having. It can happen right? 

To be honest I am really struggling with motivation lately. I have all these ideas and things I want to do but just can't find the time, motivation or finances in order to set them in motion. It is quite discouraging, in fact. 

I have described myself as Tinker Bell on crack to several of my friends and that is pretty much what I have been lately. Nothing seems to hold my attention for long. I am up, I am down, I am doing spirals and twists and turns in every aspect of my life it seems. I really need to focus and try to find some balance before I totally crash and burn. 

Of course every time I think of the words crash and burn together I picture the scene from Hackers and want to be looking as hot as Angelina Jolie was in that movie and swimming with a hot guy. Love that movie gotta watch that again soon. 

There is no real theme to this post other than to let you all know I am still alive and kicking, albeit feeling very much like Tinker Bell on crack. I hopefully will have time soon to get some photos of the shirts I made "the teen" for Christmas. I am very proud of them and totally wanting to stencil everything now. 

Going to go and snuggle up under five blankets right now to try and get some sleep in this ridiculous cold we have been hit with here. Mother Nature certainly has been frosty lately. Maybe she needs a little attention? 

Hugs and Smoochies

<3 Arawynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment