A little place to share the mayhem which is my life. Welcome to the madhouse, please enjoy your stay :D

Friday, February 14, 2014

Repurposed Tin into a TARDIS

Oh yes another TARDIS. What can I say, I am TARDIS obsessed lately. I have been seeing them everywhere. 

This time I took a cookie tin from finger cookies and painted it all up to look like the TARDIS. In my haste to start painting, I forgot to snap a before picture. Silly me. 

I loved how it turned out and I am currently trying to decide if I want to keep it for myself as an awesome, geeky storage box or give it away to someone. I can always make another. 

I love letting my creative juices flow, even if they seem focused on the TARDIS. 



Currently trying to find the perfect item to use as the light on the top. I am sure I have something in my craft stash. 

I would love to see your versions if you choose to make one of your very own. 

Hugs and Smoochies from the Madhouse

<3 Arawynn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment